Know about isms
ISMS disseminates knowledge and quality education to different target group of learners irrespective of their age, gender, region, status and employment. ISMS is the Institute for providing easily accessible and quality higher education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) system. One of the important objectives of the Institute is the extension and expansion of Higher Education by reaching the unreached through various flexible means suited to the open and distance education mode using emerging Information and Communication Technology.
ISMS is ISO 9001-2015 Certified Institute for providing Distance Learning Management Course. ISMS has been providing world-class Distance Education to thousands of students and working professionals across India. It is a matter of great pride that the excellent quality of Course material, Web Support, delivery methodology and student support services have been recognized. ISMS aims to provide quality education in basic/specialized/advance areas of management including Finance, Human Resource Development, Software Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Tourism, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Hospital Management and Insurance Management etc.Indian School of Management & Studies (ISMS), is a Certified Educational Institute, has acquired a distinct place of honor among the different Business Schools owing to its innovative and objective approach to its studies. Indian School of Management & Studies (ISMS) is an autonomous body, dedicated to the development of management studies.
Lifelong and Distance Learning has been committed to taking the institute's vision beyond the campus walls to serve the nation and the world. Distance and "blended learning" at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, professional development for individuals and organizations, creative partnerships with groups inside and outside the institute, and special programs are just some of the opportunities we offer.The Institute is neither affiliated to any University nor had sough de-jure recognition for its Academic Programs from any statutory body. Hence the institute is an academically independent and self finance autonomous body ie the Institute course is non AICTE/UGC approved
The Institute provides all necessary educational and administrative support so that the students can successfully complete their respective course of study without any hazels. ISMS realizes that India tomorrow will be shaped by entrepreneurs who can creatively leverage knowledge, skill-sets, business processes, technology and intellectual capital. At ISMS we ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest possible time and make a very future for a better life.
mission & vision
Goals of isms
ISMS is committed to create a place where anyone is able to learn and achieve their dreams for higher education and an enhanced career. ISMS enhance to provide high quality management education through distance learning across the globe with flexibility of learning anywhere...
Our mission is shaping a better future for mankind by developing effective and socially responsible individuals and organization and focus on inventive education by offering innovative and technology driven management programs.
GOALS OF ISMS
- Providing Access to Higher Quality Education to all those who seek it irrespective of age, religion and qualification.
- As education has gone beyond the college campus distance learning programs have become important to do research and development also via distance learning programs today.
- Offer need based Programs by imparting professional and vocational orientation to the Coures.
- To gives the opportunity for a much wider range of people to get the qualifications that they want.
- To Provide an effective and successful way to continue your education while working from the comfort of your own home.
- To ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest possible time and make a very future for a better life.
- To give opportunity to the students who have left their education due to some unavoidable reasons and now want to continue with their career progression.
- To teach the practical skills for everyday life.
- To acquire a broad knowledge of concepts, policies and techniques applicable to efficient administration and management of business.
We at ISMS are committed to making the institute a center of excellence in management learning and to carrying out research, consultancy and training for fulfilling the needs and expectation of students, parents and business and society at large. We aim to do this with high degree of social sensitivity through innovation:
- Providing a comfortable learning environment in the world class campus where new ideas rejuvenate you.
- Nurturing of talent and building a learning environment, to promote creativity and leadership
- Improvement of course curriculum through educational research and dialogue with business enterprises characterized by significance, relevance, excellence and rigor.
- Commitment to personal and professional development of individual (staff, students and faculties) over their entire career
- Imbibing of state-of-the-art technology and improvement of infrastructure conducive to excellence in learning
- Reviewing of institutional processes by involvement of faculty, students and staff
- Giving the student the Opportunity to discuss and understand business challenges and address them through insights provided by unbiased team of experts.
- Imparting education and training through the creation, utilization and dissemination ok knowledge by focusing on application of management concepts in a diversified manner.
- Updating of our Skills and Provide quick response to their queries.
The candidates enrolling with ISMS correspondence management programs are likely to get several learning benefits from each of the subject of study. Each subject provides in-depth coverage so that the candidate derives maximum benefit. The most important learning benefits are indicated below:
- You will learn to organize your calendar and prioritize your work and general objectives by improving conceptual background in management theories.
- You will learn the entire process of conceiving and realizing new projects, executing them efficiently and manage them through the commercialization to step by step build up on sustainability and growth.
- You will get to know formulation of business and strategies and their implications for the Organisations.
- You will better understand the innumerable aspects of product components, pricing, distribution and promotion and how these change at various stages.
- You will learn better presentation, communication skills.
- You will be able to "analyze and understand behavior in an organization context with an emphasis on decision making".
case study focus
Management case studies describe the situations faced by practicing managers in a narrative form, and also provide the supporting information necessary to involve students in the decision-making process. These case studies encourage students to think of the possible ways of handling such issues, and help them learn the complexities of decision-making in business and the challenges that managers face every day at work.
Almost all the courses in the ISMS program are designed around the case method. A few courses are even taught entirely through case studies, with cases tailor-made to the requirements of the subject areas. Student evaluation is based on individual team presentations, written reports and class participation.
A case study is one of several ways of doing research whether it be management related or even socially related. Other ways include experiments, views,decision making and analysis of information.
As you discuss cases, you will learn that decision making is often a confrontational activity involving people with different point of views. More Important, you will learn how to work towards consensus while tolerating legitimate differences of opinion.
In tune with the growing global trend of extending conventional Institute instructional mode to online, self learning, distance education methodology, ISMS proposes the creation of the Centre for Distance Education.Over the years, individuals, institutions, business, industry and the military have continuously sought for alternative means of access to higher education as they strive to cope with lifestyles and changing demands of the economies and societies they live in. The effects of globalization have driven tremendous changes within the education system. ISMS promotes the opportunity to meet the need of students unable to attend on-campus classes and provide benefit of Flexibility and time.
We at ISMS provide student with Skills and Knowledge which allow them to succeed in today business environment. Our goal is to prepare our students to embrace a career in Management at the highest levels. We provide our students with the best of opportunities to establish a firm foundation through which they can embark on their careers. Our program is structured keeping in mind global business environment and international standards.
ISMS is Committed to provide high quality management education through distance learning across the globe. The key benefit is flexibility of learning anywhere. ISMS provide a well balance combination of academic and practical business oriented Content through a Practical Case study Approach. At ISMS we ensure that our students become complete and successful managers in the shortest possible time and make a very future for a better life.
I wish to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to ISMS . I am sure you will have memorable experience in this endeavor..
Indian School of Management & Studies (ISMS) is an institute of excellence offering widest range of programmes in the field of management education. In response to the rapidly changing economic environment and the process of globalization, the Institute has made sustained efforts to bring an international perspective to all its activities. ISMS have been making a significant contribution to management in a wide range of areas, which are relevant to practitioners and policy makers and are of concern for the society at large.